- Usage of cookies
- Cookies used by our services
- Disabling / Enabling Cookies
A cookie is a text-only string of information that your web browser stores on your computer when you visit certain websites on the Internet. For example a cookie may contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Usage of cookies
When you visit our Websites or use our services we may send you a cookie.
Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable us to keep you logged in and authorised to use our services for a period of time (technical cookies).
- To enable the personalisation features on our Website (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages, save language preference data and see information which you have input online) (functional cookies).
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and services and to help us improve them. We cannot identify you personally in this way (analytical cookies).
- To offer personalized advertising (advertising cookies)
Cookies used by our services
Two types of cookies may be used on our websites and services
, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave our websites, and Persistent Cookies
, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
These cookies are essential and are required to allow you to use our services.
A session cookie is used to enable us to keep you logged in and authorised to use our services and platforms for a period of time.
They allow you to "remember" the choices you have made and customize the contents of the site in order to improve the service rendered to you.
These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses a website, such as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated anonymously and are only used to improve the functionality of our websites.
These cookies are used to trace a "profile" of the user by collecting information on their tastes, then send personalized advertising content and improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
DATAS AG does not use any type of advertising cookie in its sites or services.
Disabling / Enabling Cookies
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser.
For details on how to change these settings select the browser you are using:
Internet Explorer https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
Please note that if you disable cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our Websites or services.
Last Updated: 29 May 2018
Copyright © DATAS AG, 2018. All rights reserved.